Nominations for the 2019 WA Golf Industry awards are now open.
Being held on Friday, 20th March 2020 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Golf industry awards organisations: PGA of Australia (WA), Golf WA, Golf Management Australia (WA), and the WA Golf Course Superintendents Association (GCSAWA) and will come together for one night to recognise the golf industry’s finest contributions.
The awards will enable Clubs, Districts, and Representatives to recognise outstanding achievements and contributions not only to their home Club but to the community and golf in general across the State.
The following awards are presented on the night, nominations will be open for the following awards:
- Hilary Lawler PGA Professional of the Year
- PGA Coach of the Year
- PGA Pro-Am of the Year
- PGA Tournament of the Year
- Environmental Award of the Year
- Superintendent of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
Golf Industry Awards
- Club of the Year – Metropolitan
- Club of the Year – Country
- Facility of the Year – Metropolitan
- Facility of the Year – Country
- Volunteer of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Outstanding Game Development of the Year
In addition, the Outstanding Golf Achievement, Golf Industry Recognition Award and Hall of Fame inductees will be awarded.